Ceflonac SP Tablets (Aceclofenac, Paracetamol and Serratiopeptidase) x 10
- Contains Aceclofenac 100mg, Paracetamol 500mg & Serratiopeptidase 15mg
- Triple action effect
- Aceclofenac is a preferential cox-2 inhibitor (with a low inhibitory activity on cox-1 enzyme)
- The gastric mucosa of the stomach wall is unaffected thereby changing ulceration.
- Serratiopeptidase is a very potent proteolytic enzyme
- Enhances rapid reduction in tissue inflammation and swelling.
- Also effective in traumatic injury, atherosclerosis & post-operative inflammation.
- Combined analgesic, anti-inflammatory and antipyretic action
- Halts fluid retention
- Better tolerability
- Increased patient adherence with twice daily dosing.
- Dose is one tablet twice daily