Boneflex Capsules (Glucosamine Chondroitin Omega 3 fish oil) 3 x10
- Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid arthritis are some of the common diseases associated with aging
- A natural process of degeneration occurs as one ages
- The joints are particularly targeted hence there is a progressive decline in the normal functions of the joint
- Absolute elimination of symptoms is almost impossible as a patient gets older
- Glucosamine is involved in the process of proper development of cartilages (A wall barrier at the end of bones that acts as a shock absorber)
- Chondroitin in addition to supporting the development of cartilages, attracts synovial fluid (the lubricating fluid in the joint)
- Omega 3 fish oil reduces inflammation by stopping the destructive enzymes in the joint.
- Current practices encourage the prevention of the incidence of arthritis by eliminating or delaying the onset of the disease.
- Adults above 40 are therefore encouraged to take Boneflex nutritional supplement of Boneflex.