Ropem Injection (MeropenemUsp 1000mg) + wfI
- Contains Meropenem 1000mg.
- Broad spectrum B-lactam antibiotics.
- Active against gram positive, gram negative and anaerobic bacterial
- Binds to penicillin binding protein and disrupts bacterial cell wall integrity and synthesis.
- Ropem is stable to dehydropeptidase-1 enzyme responsible for the degradation of some carbapenems.
- Ropem is administered intravenously as white crystalline powder i.e dissolve easily.
- Ropem is used in the treatment of skin and skin structure infection, appendicitis, peritonitis, meningitis.