Peptikit Tablets (Lansoprazole 30mg + Clarithromycin 250mg + Tinidazole 500mg)6×7
Contains Clarithromycin, Tinidazole and Lansoprazole
- A pronged approach to ulcer treatment using an antibiotic, anti-infective & proton pump inhibitor.
- Treatment objective is to reduce the secretion of acid through a proton pump inhibitor (Lansoprazole) and eradicate H.Pylori (bacteria responsible for delaying ulcer healing) through the synergistic action of 2 anti-infectives(Clarithromycin and Tinidazole).
- Lansoprazole has been proven to be superior to Omeprazole in the treatment of GERD
- Metronidazole has increasingly come under resistance hence Tinidazole is preferred.
- Cost effective multifaceted approach in the treatment of Peptic and Duodenal Ulcers.