Mymin Syrup (Essential Amino acids+ vitamins) 1x200ml
- There are 20 different amino acids that make up all proteins in the human body.
- These amino acids are needed to replenish tissue, red blood cells, enzymes, and other substances.
- 9 – 12 can be manufactured by the body (nonessential amino acids), not obtained from the diet.
- The remaining 8 to 11 -essential amino acids, must be obtained from the diet.
- These amino acids are needed in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats/oils.
- They help in releasing the energy used for daily activities.
- They ensure proper nerve, bone and muscle function.
- Mymin contains these essential amino acids and important vitamins which are not easily obtainable from the regular Nigerian diet.
- The vitamins in Mymin ensure a normal blood level and boosts immunity.
- Children and Adults must take these amino acids/vitamins to boost their health and speed up healing during disease conditions.